For Loop Hero players, this is a building block guide for farming resources, let’s check it out.
Perhaps my English will bother you because I am not good at English. ~__~
Without saying anything more, I would like to get straight to the point:
1. Red Zone (special resources):
– Wheat fields: Craft fragment (Orb of craft).
– Spider cocoon: Living fabric (Orb of evolution).
– Vampire mansion: Pitifull remains (Orb of afterlife).
– 4+ monsters in 1 slot: Orb of expansion.
1.a. White Zone:
– Slot for monsters to spawn.
1.b. Yellow Zone:
– Blood grove: For help/support hero kill monsters below 15% HP. In addition, it also supports the loss of the monster’s corpse and prevents the monster from reviving (if the monster has the resurrection skill)
– Village and Camp: Can lock Super Monster and healing hero after battle.
* Note 1: For a long distance, before going into battle with 4-5 monsters, I suggest to limit the encounter with Super Monsters (quest in village will make x2 its HP, quite dangerous!) => This is the reason I lock Super Monster.
* Note 2: Need to expand more/upgrade towers at Camp to aid destroying monsters.
2. Blue Zone (basic resources):
– Ruins: Gives a random basic resource shard upon visit.
– Road lantern: Remove monsters spawn for farm resources or you can remove as long as 1 monster left as a healing location.
Please temporarily end this article because I am not fluent in English, so I cannot speak and explain much.
- Loop Hero In Time for Lunch Achievement Guide
- Loop Hero Card Combos and Resource Guide
- Loop Hero All Resources And How to Acquire Them
- Loop Hero All Enemies & Monsters List
- Loop Hero Rogue Guide for Infinite Loops