Location of Steam Batteries on the Map: Steam Fortress for the achievement “All This Science I Don’t Understand”.
Spawn Location 1
- At the spawn turn to your right. There is a battery high up on top of an outside ledge.
- From the spawn turn around and walk towards the trader pod. There will be a battery on the ground to the right of the trader pod.
- Continue walking past the trader pod and down a small set of stairs. Turn right and go up another small set of stairs. Continue forward and walk up a large set of stairs towards a control panel and outdoor waterwheel. The battery will be outside on the ground beside the waterwheel support.
- Turn left and walk up a set of stairs. Continue forward through the doorway and up another set of stairs. There will be a control panel in front of you. The battery will be on the shelf to the right of this control panel.
- Turn to your right and look out of the doorway but do not walk through it. There is a battery on top of the ledge behind a plant.
- Turn around and jump off the ledge to the floor below. To your left will be tables with papers on top of them. The battery is on the ground behind the tables.
- Turn around and walk down a set of stairs towards the trader pod. Head outside through the doorway on the right and proceed down a large set of stairs. There will be a waterfall on your right. The battery is on a rock within this area.
- Turn around and head inside through the small doorway. Turn to the left and proceed towards the small set of stairs. The battery is on the ground to the right of these stairs.
- Proceed down these stairs towards two large gears. The battery will be down on a lower ledge within this area.
- Proceed walking around to the other side of these gears and down a set of stairs. Continue walking down two more sets of stairs and you will be in front of a large gear. A battery will be on the ground below this gear.
- Turn to your left and walk up two large sets of stairs. Walk forward then turn right up a small set of stairs through a gate. Turn right and walk up a very long set of stairs. There will be some shelves underneath yet another set of stairs. The battery is laying on the shelf towards the back corner.
- Proceed to walk up these stairs. Once at the top turn around. There will be a battery on top of the ledge near the glass windows.
- Turn around once again and proceed up the small set of stairs. Walk forward and to the left. On top of the ledge beside a large blue pipe will be a battery.
- Turn right and walk down a set of stairs. Turn left and walk up another set of stairs. Continue forward around a large spinning globe. The battery is underneath a set of stairs beside three barrels.
- Walk up this set of stairs then turn right and walk up another small set of stairs. The battery is on the ground in front of you beside a pallet with a red tarp over it.
- Killing Floor 2: Biolapse Collectibles Guide
- Killing Floor 2: All Ashwood Collectables
- Killing Floor 2: Commando Guide in 2019
- Killing Floor 2: All Perks Guide
- Killing Floor 2: How to Force Motion Blur