Guide for getting all the achievements in Jump King. Potential spoilers ahead.
– Jump 1,000 times.
– Jump 10,000 times.
– Jump 20,000 times.
Just the Beginning
– Fall 100 times.
– Fall 1,000 times.
– Talk to the Old Man at the start of the game 10 times.
Apprentice of the Pond-Sage
– Talk to the Old Man until he no longer has anything left to say. Basically just keep talking to him until all he does is sleep.
– Talk to the Merchant in Bargainburg 4 times.
– Talk to the Hermit on the final screen of the Great Frontier 10 times.
Off the Beaten Path
– Talk to the Imp. The Imp is in a hidden room in Bargainburg.
Going left from this point will lead you to the Imp’s lair.
– Keep jumping after the bird up until Chapel Perilous, where it will drop the Golden Ring. After you pick it up, complete the game.
– After getting the Golden Ring, jump down to Bargainburg and the Merchant will take it in exchange for the special boots, giving you the achievement.
– Complete the game with the Golden Ring 9 times. The rings will stack upon each completion. On the 10th ring you obtain, jump down to Bargainburg once again. The Merchant will take all 10 rings for the boots, giving you the achievement.
Fool me Twice…
– Avoid disturbing the bird in the cages section of Colossal Drain, and then complete the game.
You’ll want to jump up on that platform from the middle cage and ignore the cage to the right, so you don’t disturb the bird.
– Complete the game.
– Complete the game wearing the crown.
– Complete the game wearing the special boots you buy from the Merchant.
– Complete the game within 1 hour.
– Complete the game within 15 minutes.
– Complete the game without falling.
– Reach Chapel Perilous. You’ll get this in the process of beating the game.
– Enter a hidden wall.
This is an early hidden area you can access to get the achievement.