For IXION players who are fed up of the permanent hull damage draining your ressources, this guide will help you out until the devs figure out how to adress this issue.
How to fix the hull issue
You’ll have to open the save file (using notepad++ for example).
Save is located in AppData\LocalLow\BulwarkStudios\Ixion\Saves
In save file Player.sav there is a “”cheat” section.
It contains :
So here are the two options that can help you out with the hull damage issue :
Changing canAddResourcesInStockpile to true actually works.
There is now plus button on the upper right corner or storage units.
Changing freezeHullIntegrity effectively stops the hull from taking damage, so it’s either add ressources to your storage or just change freezeHullIntegrity to true
- IXION Sandbox Mode & Manual Difficulty Changes Guide
- IXION Scientifically Accurate Achievement Guide
- IXION Layouts Guide that Feeds the Ship Counterclockwise
- IXION Sector Specialization Requirements & Bonuses
- IXION Modular Layers Guide