For HuniePop 2: Double Date players, this guide is about how to re-enable two disabled secret toggle codes: Abia hair mode and fast transitions.
The codes and what they do
QuickTransitions: “Location transition speed is now much faster!”
AbiaHair: “Abia’s headwear replaced with alternate hairstyles!”
Suggested/example replacement MD5 values:
QuickTransitions: DCA6E617F6FB54033DEB311E7E7C93CC (FAST)
AbiaHair: E386714C2C9D4EFF37DCF8BFCBC48D10 (ABIA)
Find the string “760BDB0C734C4EBAC66DBD901AF594B5”. Replace it with your desired MD5.
To re-enable the code, change the byte 0x01 after “normal!” to 0x00.
Example: Changing code to “FAST” (DCA6E617F6FB54033DEB311E7E7C93CC) + re-enabling
Find the string “4013120B04449205D03E0EC8F1EA5C74”. Replace it with your desired MD5.
To re-enable the code, change the byte 0x01 after “headwear! ” to 0x00.
Example: Changing code to “ABIA” (E386714C2C9D4EFF37DCF8BFCBC48D10) + re-enabling
Save and give your newly enabled codes a try!
- HuniePop 2: Double Date Abia Secret Hairstyles Guide
- HuniePop 2: Double Date All Outfit Codes
- EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5: How to Increase Character Limit
- Roblox King Piece Redeem Codes (December 2020)
- Roblox Dig It! Redeem Codes (November 2020)