As it would turn out, Abia’s headscarf can be toggled on and off at the player’s discretion, adding a slew of new hairstyles for this dirty, flirty gal in HuniePop 2: Double Date.
Want to acquire these new hairstyles for Abia? We’re here to help you out — visit Hey Poor Player’s guide below to find out how:
If you’re in the game, exit out and head to the main menu. Instead of clicking continue, you’ll need to click “code” instead. Once there, input the following:
- Abia’s Secret Hairstyle Code: THE HAIRIER THE BETTER
…and voila! Abia’s headwear has been replaced with alternate hairstyles at the click of a button. Some of her outfits already have her hair uncovered, but now there’s nary a headcovering to be found in her wardrobe. To change up her hair, go back into your game, then use the finder to head over to the hotel. Ask Kyu to pull up the wardrobe, then click on Abia. You may notice right away that her face shows uncovered hair. Clicking on her pulls up her available hairstyles and outfits, which you’ll notice have changed for some of them. Now Abia’s Airport Security, Invisikini, Modesty, Assassin, and Traditional outfits feature totally new uncovered hairstyles.
- HuniePop 2: Double Date Re-enabling Disabled Secret Codes (Abia Hair Mode)
- HuniePop 2: Double Date All Outfit Codes
- HuniePop 2: Double Date Huniepop 1 Reference Outfits
- HuniePop 2: Double Date The BEST Way to Rank the Girls!
- HuniePop 2: Double Date 18+ Uncensored Patch