For Hogwarts Legacy players, this is a brief guide on how to get new clothes quickly and without much effort
Clothes broom boy Sunday best in Hogsmeade
Our destination is the special shop called Besenknechts Sunday State in Hogsmeade: owner Augustus Hill supplies you with clothes there, at increasing prices depending on the quality. The picture below shows you the person you need to talk to and provide you with new things.
1. Talk to him if he has something good to sell and buy it before you want to renew his new inventory
2. If he hasn’t done anything, sleep a total of 6 times by going to the map and waiting and choosing.
3. if you have waited 6x, then save before you speak to her.
4. when you have saved, talk to the owner again and see what he has. if he doesn’t have anything useful, just reload your save and you’ll see he’s now offering other items for sale
5. You can repeat this as often as you like until you find something where you can use the equipment. But remember, if you buy something, the items remain where the provider is until you wait 6 times on the map again. the individual steps are then repeated again and again.
that was it with the short guide. I hope I could help you and wish you a lot of fun with the game
That’s all we are sharing today in Hogwarts Legacy How to Get New Clothes without Much Effort, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Knuffybaer[GER]
- Hogwarts Legacy 100% Save: All Items, Trials, Pages, and etc
- Hogwarts Legacy How to Pick Locks
- Hogwarts Legacy How to Fix Stuttering
- Hogwarts Legacy Best FPS Settings Guide
- Hogwarts Legacy How to Restore Exclusive Content
1 thought on “Hogwarts Legacy How to Get New Clothes without Much Effort”
I usually just wear the Dark Arts cosmetic dlc and have all the mismatched clothing look the same as the Dark Arts cosmetic dlc from pre-ordering the game.