For Hi-Fi RUSH players who want to do some air combos, nut Chai keep slamming into the ground during your air combo’s, here is the reason!
For some reason holding WASD or any direction for controller players (Maybe, but WASD for sure) and attempting to heavy attack in the air results in Chai immediately performing a Hammer-On sending you straight to floor leaving you wondering if you messed up your inputs. You didn’t – not sure why this is a mechanic.
It can be disabled in the options, or just don’t press WASD in the air. Wish that was more obvious. Have fun!
- Hi-Fi RUSH Steam Status Messages Guide
- Hi-Fi RUSH Guide to Jam Combos and S Ranks
- Hi-Fi RUSH Tips for Lo-Fi Saunter
- Hi-Fi RUSH GamePass to Steam Save Transferring Guide
- Hi-Fi RUSH How to Beat ROOM 9