A guide to all of the secrets there are to find in Hedon, complete for the current version of the game.
Level 1: Cold Rocks
- Right after you start the cave section, to your right, stick to the wall and you’ll go through to find a hefty axe.
- In the room where you get the Iron Key, if you look to the left of the locked bars, past the barrels and box you’ll see a little ledge. Follow it and jump across to find the first secret with a potion of might, some fungus and a vial of healing.
- After obtaining the Iron Key, in the closed room right next to the iron key door, behind the library closest to the wall you’ll find 2 power shards, a vial of health and some food.
- In the room with the water platforming section and iron shutters, right behind the waterfall, you can walk right through for a potion of healing.
- Right before you go out into the wooded area, you’ll have an option to continue down a dark pathway or go left into a series of tunnels. Down the dark pathway you’ll find a big circular room with a Moon shrine in the middle, in front of it is a pedestal. You’ll need to place a flower on it in order to activate this secret. This flower can be found in the northern part of the wooded area, near the stone circle. Once you have it, place it on the pedestal for some powershards and an amulet of shadows.
- On your way back to the wooded area you may notice enemies popping up from a wall to the side, on careful inspection you can now go through it. Once you clear that area, if you climb up to the left of the waterfall. You’ll be able to spot a tunnel behind a couple of bushes. This will lead you to a nice looking area of Ancient construction where you will find the Crushbow and other goods (Force Pike if you’re bereserking).
- The Last Secret for this level is in the farthest door from the well inside the outpost. If you go to the bedroom and use the leftmost library, a wall will open up with a vial of health 3 spikemags and some wine.
Level 2: Plaza
- Where you find the Axe Key, notice there’s two torches, one lit and one not. Use the one that’s not lit to open a secret door.
- After getting the axe key and clearing the small square from enemies, climb up to the balcony from the left side, then jump over to the tavern’s broken window to find your next secret with an elemental ring (and a Fire Hammer for berzerkers)
- In the Tavern, once you go past the vine door into the kitchen, right before the back door there’s a closet. Use it to reveal a hidden wine cellar with some health potions and a Potion of Haste. (If you click on the barrel rack at the back of the room to the right, it will link up to the same secret passage in secret no.1)
- In the alchemist shop, you’ll notice one of the libraries has a metal trim around it. If you use it, it will open a small shutter in the bedroom with a potion of stoneskin and 2 health vials.
Level 3: Barracks
- As soon as you enter, you’ll see to the left right next to the half open door some furs obscuring a secret passage. Climb in to find a potion of might and a surviving Bear Sister who will assist you moving forwards (If you keep her alive she can come with you all the way to the final battle).
- After going through the battle in the courtyard, to taking the stairs to the right and then turning left to the apartments, you’ll find that one of the doors has an axe shaped hole in it. Luckily the key is right next to it in the bushes. Opening the door will lead you to Zan’s apartment with some ammo, a nice hot tub that’ll heal you back to 100 health and a deployable sentry. If you check the fireplace, you’ll see a little button, pressing it will open up a secret storage room with a Choker of the Beast and some awesome posters.
- In the top floor of the training room, where you go into the vent to get into the pipes, you’ll notice one of the walls to the right doesn’t align with the others, use it to find a secret with some health a potion of stoneskin and nice artwork.
- In the shooting range, go to the back wall to the leftmost side and press use around the area, it will slide open a secret door with a heavy armor amulet right next to the firing line.
Level 4: Technical Space
- At the Fire Shrine, if you look to your left you’ll see some rocks to stand on in the lava, then a hidden wall to the left will reveal the Axe Key, 3 red crystals and a potion of might.
- In the Minotaur Tavern, behind the middle cabinet behind the bar you’ll find an elemental ring.
- From Secret 2, if you press the wall directly in front of the opening to the secret, you’ll find another secret room with a nice poster and a secret passage (which has iron ore to mine) leading back to the Mould Forge.
- If you got the Axe Key from secret 1, you can use it to open the metal Axe doors you can find at the entrance to the mines and near the Iron Shrine. Inside, you’ll find the Forgotten One, a ghastly minotaur axesmith whose anvil has been sealed away. To gain access to the secret, go back to the maze and find the 4 walls that are textured differently than the other walls and use them, then pull the lever in the Forgotten One’s room. Once you do, the anvil will be unsealed and the Forgotten One will disappear, giving you access to a room with a Bag of Holding.
The walls you need to press look like this.
- On your way back, notice that to the right side of the bridge from which you first entered the great forge, there’s a ledge and a place to use a pickaxe. Break it and kill the Crawlers to find an elemental ring and two health vials.
- In the Axe shop, if you go behind the counter you’ll see a button to release the shutter behind you for an amulet of armor and some power shards. Be careful, this releases 2 Iron Urchins from the other side of the room.
Level 5: Grove
- When you first start the level, once you reach the river and clear the area, check the waterfall to the right, if you get on top of it, you’ll find a Fixer’s goggles and 2 health vials.
- In the Southeastern corner of the map is a small house where you find the Vine key, if you climb up to the roof using the stack of logs in the back, there’s a secret with a potion of haste and a potion of greater healing for you.
- In the office where you fight Master Thadus and get the Stone Key, behind a book case is a scroll of Wizard’s Eye.
- In the Tower, on the library floor you’ll notice a tiny switch under the desk. This opens up a compartment on the floor above behind the furs, with a potion of Stoneskin.
- Go all the way back to the beginning of the level, to the library next to the entrance to the Grove. Remember that Earth Spell we couldn’t read? Now that we have the book, read it and pop! You’re now shrunk into the table itself, you can find a Bag of Holding in here and a heavy armor amulet.
- Right near the portal entrance to your right, there’s a hidden entrance to an area with 3 power shards and an amulet of Shadows.
Level 6 : Errant Signal
Level 7: Parapet
- There’s a “Mega-Secret” in this level, it’s just a Bag of Holding, however it’s quite the treasure hunt to get.
Immediately at the start of the level if you look to the ledge above your camp you’ll see some stones, if you climb up there (which you can using the stones by the mountain ledge) you’ll find a hidden note, 1 out of 3.
The second note, you can find Behind the building attached to the tower closest to the cliff face outside of the base, hidden behind a pile of logs.
The third one is in the same tower, on a table.
These clues will lead you to a fourth note, in the closet of the building with the ward controls (where you emerge from after taking the tunnel under the small building near the towers) which will mark your map with an X.
Using the shovel, dig on the X to get the bag of holding, a stoneskin potion and a potion of might.
- Right before you exit the first part of the Parapet you’ll encounter some enemies and a stack of boxes. If you climb the stack of boxes, there’s a door on the other side leading to the room connecting to the tavern. Use the cabinet to reveal the first secret.with some refreshing bottles of plum brandy.
- In the same location, clicking the wall right behind Secret 1, is another secret, a Stoneskin potion and a nice piece of artwork.
- In the Barrack’s Dining Room you can find a potion of might and a vial of health behind the painting on the wall.next to the card table.
Level 8: Pale Wind
- Immediately as you start the level, turn around, in that small caved in area to the right is hidden a Crylance and am item [For me it was a Time Shard, or an Elemental Ring], you need to jump on that small pillar and crawl in there to get it. (If you get this particular one, it adds a nice easter egg on the final level).
- Not far from that point, on the way to the next set of caves, are a couple of rocks organized in an X formation, dig there with your shovel to find
- Once you reach the fortress, when you walk on the northern wall on the western side, you’ll see there’s an icy ledge just over the wall, climb down a couple of steps for a potion and two vials of healing.
- The Treasury is located in the dwarven cellars, however, to access it you’ll need a code. Go up to the 3rd floor of the keep and go into the bedroom on the left, you’ll find it on the bed behind a pillow, but in case you don’t want to go looking it’s 1357
Level 9: Research and Decay
- At the river next to the exit door of the level, pretty obvious, just swim with the river into the tunnel and you’ll find a Time Shard, some Power Shards and 2 vials of healing.
- In the Council Room, behind a bookcase you’ll find an amulet of Shadows.
- In Secret 2, if you use the wall of the small compartment, a treasure room will open up with a Time Shard, Power Shards and a cool portrait.
- In the firing range, on the right near the wall you’ll see a discolored wall, use it to find a deployable sentry and a medium armor amulet
- In the security room where you open all of the doors to the building, you may have noticed a Crushbow behind a security glass. Well, though it may not seem like it, now you can access it by crawling in there.
Level 10: Crystal Heart
- In the Air Halls, immediately as you go in, turn left behind the wall and you’ll find a secret with a Choker of the Beast.
- In the Water Halls, once you placed the fire figurine, it will melt the ice on all the water. In the room to the left with the water on the ceiling, check the left waterfall’s pool for a secret with some vials of healing and power shards.
- In the Grand Staircase, climb up the cliff of the collapsed section to find a secret.
Written by Red Charge
- DUSK: Episode 3 Secrets Guide
- Quake 4: Secret & Hidden Locations and Loot
- Chex Quest HD Guide to All Secret Terminals
- Primal Light All Secrets & Collectibles Locations (Charms, Upgrades, Easter Eggs and Extra Lives)
- Moon Raider 100% Achievement Guide (Spoiler Free)