Good old walkthrough of this funny point and click game.
Hector Badge of carnage Series.
Episode 1: We Negotiate with Terrorists.
Getting out of the cell
- You are sleeping, click anywhere to wake up.
- Pick up (almost) empty bottle of whisky.
- Double click on the mattress and find condom, pick it up.
- Double click on toilet to♥♥♥♥♥♥and see a paperclip.
- Double click on poster and see hole behind it.
- Double click on the hole to find a spoon.
- Use the spoon on the grate. Grate opens.
- Check open grate and find foot with a shoe on.
- Double click on shoe in inventory to get a lace.
- Mix condom with lace in inventory.
- Use mixed condom+lace in toilet to get the paperclip.
- Double click on paperclip in inventory to stretch it.
- Use stretched paperclip on door to open it.
- Double click on door and you are out!
- Empty bottle of whisky
Get your pants!
You need to convince the boy in the station to give you his pants.
Here the options that get you to it.
- Hey run! What are you doing here?
- No, I mean, what are you doing here when everyone else has♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥off?
- We give out Asbos like complimentary mints around here, mate. You want real respect?
- How about indecent exposure?
- Your trousers.
- Empty bottle of whisky
- Trousers (not actually in your inventory, but you get it)
Get that police car open and running
You need to open the key box in the police station to get the car keys.
- Go outside the police station and then to the right into the alley.
- Pick up the crowbar hanging from the staircase.
- Go back to the police station.
- Use the crowbar on the keybox. Keybox opens.
- Pick up the keys from the open keybox.
- Uncuff the kid in the police station with the keys. You get street youth in your inventory.
- Go back to outside the police station.
- Use the keys on the police car to open it. See it won’t start running.
- Open bonnet by clicking on the car top. See the battery is dead and it needs a fanbelt.
The car won’t work, it needs a fanbelt and the battery is dead!
- If you haven’t already, get the bottle of whisky from the cell floor.
- In the police station, fill the bottle of whisky with coffee. Get bottle of coffee.
- Get out of the police station to outside the polic station qnd then to the right into the alley.
- Give the bottle of coffee to the tramp.
- Pick up mouthwash off the floor.
- Go back outside the police station and give mouthwash to Fatimah (right prostitute in the street).
- Go to the alley and pick up garter off the floor.
- Go back and then go to the left into the corner (bus stop).
- Use street youth on the old lady. Get tasered youth.
- Go back to outside the police station.
- Use the garter on the car.
- Use tasered youth on the car.
- Use keys on the car to start it and off you go!
- At the police station, get a ticket from the ticket dispenser at the right of the door.
- Ticket (yes it is useless).
Talking with the terrorist
You are the chosen one to speak with the terrorist!
To get to know his demands answer the following:
- First choice, gentle introduction.
- Free the hostages as a show of good will.
- My main concern is for the safety of the hostages.
- To be fair, my main concrns are more lik aspirin, morning fry up, THEN hostages.
- Look here pustul, you’ve got to talk to somebody.
- What do you want?
The terrorist has three demands:
- Get the town’s clock working again.
- Destroy the Exotico.
- Help the guy in front of Cottage Park.
Empty, just as my soul.
Fulfilling terrorist demands
- Terrorism fund (from Meeks, to Busker McCusker and tourist rep)
- Badge (from tourist rep, useless)
- Pamphlet (from tourist rep, useless)
- Breathmints (from tourist rep, to yobs)
- Spraypaint (from yobs, to mix with design handbag)
- Junkie-in-a-box (to Filthy Rich)
- Bishop’s staff (from statue, to Clocksmith)
- Briefcase of cash (from shady guy, to tourist rep)
- Dirty needle (from bench, to open clock tower door)
- Power drill (from table upstairs, to X in Filthy Rich’s office)
- Video tape (from VCR, to VCR in Exotico)
- Moonshine jar (from cupboard, to distillery)
- Moonshine (from jar + distillery, to building support in Exotico’s basement)
- Designer handbag (from Busker McCusker, to mix with spraypaint)
- Lube (from free lube tube, to statue in park)
- Menage a moi doll (from Filthy Rich, to Blind Ali)
- Wig (from Filthy Rich’s office, to mix with red designer handbag)
- X (from using power drill on window, to Clocksmith)
- Electrical cable (from basement floor, to use in light socket)
- You want to talk to Meeks (that guy with the beard) to get jar of coins.
- Have we made any progress?
- Can’t we just throw some money at this worm fart?
- Get terrorism fund.
- Go to the park.
- Talk to tourist rep to get Who cares? badge.
- Loot at info pamphlets to get pamphlet.
- Give coins to tourist rep to get breathmints.
- Go inside the Cottage Park.
- Give breathmints to yobs. One drops a spraypaint.
- Pick up the spraypaint off the floor.
- Go right into the path.
- Go inside the toilets. You hear a guy talking on the phone.
- Exit the toilets, the guy runs away, re-enter the toilets.
- Enter empty stall and find a reading that says
“Bring 25K in small bills to the bush out front of the public toilets. For identification, I’ll be sporting a distinctive hairstyle and holding a red deesigner handbad. You want the thing? Bring the cash. Don’t be late.”
- Go to porn shop. Go inside Exotico.
- Look staff door behind Filthy Rich.
- Double click on tube of free lubricant to get lube(ew).
- Go outside Exotico and talk to Blind Ali.
- You’ve been a regular at Exotico’s for some time now, haven’t you?
- You know how to get past the security door behind the counter?
- Sigh. I suppose you’ve got something in mind already.
- Go back to the park. Inside the Cottage Park.
- Use lube on the statue to get the staff greased.
- Double click on statue to pick up bishop’s staff.
- Continue down the path. Double click in heroin addict to put him in his place. You get junkie-in-a-box.
- Go back to Filthy Rick in Exotico and give him junkie-in-a-box. Get Menage a Moi.
- Go back to blind Ali outside Exotico and give him Menage a Moi. He tells you the door code for Filthy Rich staff door.
- Go to the clock tower.
- Pick up dirty needle on the bench.
- Use dirty needle on the clock tower door to open it.
- Go inside the clock tower. Meet the Clocksmith. Talk to him.
- Any good war stories, old timer?
- Tell me another war stories.
- Tell me more about the war.
- So.. after the war how’d you end up here? in this clock?
- What’s wrong with this clock?
- Have you tried fixing it?
- So now that we’re chums, what would it take to get this clock working again?
- Why don’t I see what I can do?
- Give Clocksmith the bishop’s staff.
- Go upstairs.
- Pick up power drill on the table.
- Look out to window to get a cutscene where Busker McCusker is trafficking.
- Go outside the tower, you’ll see a cutscene of the Clocksmith fixing the minute. Go inside again.
- Open the cupboard. Pickup moonshine jug.
- Use empty jug on distillery to get moonshine jug.
- Double click on the VCR on top of the TV to get video tape.
- Go outside the clock tower and give coin to Busker McCusker. Say ‘Do you know Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag?’. Get designer handbag.
- Mix designer handbag and spraypaint in inventory to get red designer handbag.
- Go to Exotico and put video tape on the VCR (right below the TV).
- Double click on staff door to open it and go through it.
- Click on switch on the wall to deactivate the lasers.
- Go upstairs to Filthy Rich office.
- Double click on green picture on the wall (left one). Pick up wig.
- Mix wig with red designer handbag in inventory. Get disguise.
- Use powerdrill on window with the X behind it.
- Go downstairs, interact with panel on the wall to open the door. Get outside Exotico.
- Pick up the large X.
- Enter the delivery hatch, to get to the basement (where the poor doll fell).
- Pick up frayed cable off the floor to get electrical cable.
- Interact with bulb to make it explode.
- Use electrical cable in the light socket.
- Use moonshine on building supports (the wood pillar in the middle of the room).
- Pull light switch to demolish building! YAY FIRST DEMAND ACCOMPLISHED!
- Go upstairs the clock tower and give the Clocksmith the X. YAY SECOND DEMAND ACCOMPLISHED!
- Go outside the toilets in the Cottage Park and use disguise on the bushes. Shady guy appears and you have a discussion:
- Maybe. Did you bring the cash?
- Of course I brought the thing.
- Let me just grab the thing for you…
- Maybe. Would you expect the thing to fit in here?
- I’m definetely not pulling your chain.
- All right. I’m ready to deal.
- You tosspot. You don’t think I’m stupid enough to bring the thing with me, do you?
- Only an idiot would have actually brought the thing.
- Pick up briefcase of cash off the floor.
- Go back to the entrance of the park and give briefcase of cash to tourist rep. YAY THIRD DEMAND ACCOMPLISHED!
Written by Kariin
- Yuletide Legends: Who Framed Santa Claus – All Collectibles Guide
- Related Full Walkthrough & Achievement Guide (Chapter 1)
- Sol 705 Full Walkthrough and Achievements Guide
- The White Door: All Achievements
- Aurora: The Lost Medallion Demo – Walkthrough and Achievements