This is a guide about Halo Infinite’s featured MREs, if you are interested in Lore or Theorycrafting of the game, this guide is for you, let’s check it out.
Halo’s lore is wide and a bit intimidating, but accessible if you don’t give a hoot about the books. Do yourself, me, and your god of choice a favor, don’t sweat the books. They are helpful for this guide and understanding the MREs, but not essential.
MRE’s and Ratings
Probably decent, cornbread likely to be VERY dry. I hope there’s a sugary drink in there too.Menu 73: Biscuits and Gravy and Orange Juice
Gravy is probably really gross.Orange Juice is probably the only saving grace. I am concerned about Halo Infinite’s Marine’s protein intake with this MRE.
Menu 89: Taco Pizza and Breadsticks
Can’t go wrong with Pizza. It’d be 10/10 if there was no Taco element. You do not have to mix Pizza and Tacos. Whoever came up with that, I am sorry you have been hurt. It’s ok, I forgive you.
Menu 10: Red Curry and Phad Thai
Pity rating, since I have never had any frame of reference for either of these items. I have had Curry, and Thai, so… I know half at least. I have also contradicted myself here.
More research has to be done. For the curious reader and potential contributor, here is a to-do-list:
1. Research real life equivalents to featured MREs
2. Read all of the Halo books, begin theory crafting characters’ MRE of choice
3. Make sure all MREs have been discovered (I’ve only seen 4 so far)
4. Replay the game, each time with different skulls/combinations of skulls, to see if the MREs change. Also do the same, with each difficulty (so like, 4 times how many combinations of skulls there are)
- Halo Infinite Interactive Collectibles Map Guide
- Halo Infinite How to Boost FPS without In-game Settings
- Halo Infinite Complete TTK Stats Guide
- Halo Infinite How to Remove & Skip Video Intro 4k
- Halo Infinite How To Fix Crashing Issue