If you are tired of watch the intro video of Halo Infinite, this guide will show you how to skip and remove annoying startup animation.
- 1. Navigate to the folder of your Halo Infinite installation location, most commonly: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo Infinite”
- 2. Go into the videos folder and delete or rename the file “intro.mp4” to something else.
- 3. Next, copy the downloaded video to the folder, replacing the old intro.mp4.
- 4. Startup Halo Infinite and enjoy the faster loading time!
Bonus: You can also replace Startup_Sequence_Loading.mp4 with the same file, just rename it but it might still show the loading screen as it’s where the game is loading or if you have a slower hard drive. This also replaces the in-game loading screen.
- Halo Infinite How to Fix High Ping with Hosts File
- Halo Infinite How to Fix Stuck Offline, Can’t Customize & Infinite Loading
- Halo Infinite How to Boost FPS without In-game Settings
- Halo Infinite Complete TTK Stats Guide
- Halo Infinite Multiplayer How to Fix Framerate Stutter