While playing Halo Infinite, if you are having the problems of stuck offline, can’t customize or infinite loading, this guide will show you how to solve them.
This issue usually persists because your Teredo cannot qualify (due to many reasons), to easily fix that we can switch it from Client to Enterprise Client, like this:
Press Windows + R and type gpedit.msc then press enter you can also just use the search bar
Now you should have Local Group Policy Editor opened up, under Computer Configuration expand Administrative Templates and find the folder named All Settings (should be the last one) click on it and there should be a very long list on the right side, find Set Teredo State , and double click
In the new opened window, change it to Enabled then under options choose Enterprise Client
You might have to restart your PC after doing this, although I didn’t have to and now I am always online with no problems and can finally customize my character, weapons, vehicles etc.
- Halo Infinite How to Remove & Skip Video Intro 4k
- Halo Infinite How to Boost FPS without In-game Settings
- Halo Infinite Complete TTK Stats Guide
- Halo Infinite How to Fix High Ping with Hosts File
- Halo Infinite Increase Performance by Disabling Background Recording