There are hidden features in Halo Infinite that most people aren’t aware of, and this guide will list them for you, let’s check them out.
1. There is a ping feature, called Mark. It can be rebound in the menu, but by default is bound to X.
2. You can now drop your weapon, so running around to find a gun that you can use to drop a power weapon is unnecessary. Bindable in the menu.
3. Flag Holders as well as Skull holders no longer have the added benefit of one-hitting enemy players with their Melee.
4. The Player holding the Oddball melees faster than others, sticking to a corner wall to start beating someone earlier is very useful.
5. Flag Holders can now Sprint.
6. Power Cells can be placed into the Warthog for faster movement.
7. Throw Power Cells with left click to move large amounts of them at once and capitalize on a time advantage.
8. Your microphone can occasionally switch to Open Mic, you can see your audio indicator on the scoreboard to check this.
9. You can grapple enemy players as well as physical objects/vehicles, obvious but keep this in mind to increase your odds of surviving more encounters.
10. The real strength in shotguns e.g. the Mauler and Bulldog isn’t in their potential to kill quickly, but their ability to guarantee a near instant kill with a shoot + melee combo. Guard flag/skull holders in a tight room with a shotgun and enjoy.
11. There are badges for nearly everything having to do with teamplay, including driving for capable gunners. Don’t feel the need to auto lock yourself into the gunner seat because you want a good score.
- Halo Infinite How to Boost FPS without In-game Settings
- Halo Infinite How to Remove & Skip Video Intro 4k
- Halo Infinite Tactical Reloading Guide
- Halo Infinite Complete TTK Stats Guide
- Halo Infinite Interactive Collectibles Map Guide