This guide will show you how to enable the in-game developer menu in Half-Life: Alyx. This will allow you to enable cheats, use developer teleport, ect.
Enabling the Dev Menu
Next, click on “set launch options”.
In the window that opens, type “-dev” without the quotation marks and click “ok”.
Using the Dev Menu
This is what the menu looks like open. It will replace your normal pause menu until you revert back to it.
To go back to the default menu, on the dev menu select “game menu” at the bottom.
Then select “proto menu”. It will then return to the default menu.
- Half-Life Alyx: Save Game Locations
- Half-Life Alyx: How to Equip the Guns
- Half-Life: Alyx – Final Hours All Puzzle Solutions
- Half-Life: Alyx – How to make NPC Wars
- Half-Life Alyx Console commands & Cheats