For Grounded players who are looking for a good and updated map, this guide will show you an interactive map to help you out.
A few of us started playing Grounded recently and noticed that the maps out there are all pretty out of date, especially since 1.0 came along, so we decided to create a new (and hopefully better) one and add absolutely everything we find in the Yard into it.
We have over 1100 items and locations in there so far and are finding more every day so this is still very much a work-in-progress.
Included so far:
– Resource locations
– Chip Locations
– All Labs
– All Bosses
– Milk Molars and Mega Milk Molar locations
– Hidden trinkets
– Hidden Labs
– Hidden Collectables including cassettes and notes
That’s all we are sharing today in Grounded Interactive Map Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author JaliorAlmiel and steelstarling
- Grounded Full Map with Location Marks (Spider, Bugs, Mites, Grubs, Infected)
- Grounded How to Fix the Frozen Logging In Screen
- Grounded Multiplayer Fix (Server Visibility Guide)
- Grounded Hedge Broodmother Spider Guide
- Grounded Rotten Bee Armor Location Guide