If you play Grounded and want to know where to find Hedge Broodmother Spider, this guide will lead you to it, let’s check it out.
The Hedge Broodmother can be found at the very edge of the map, in the berry tree on the east side, but it’s kind of hard to get there. You will need to carefully make your way to the point marked on the map above and then carefully move through the hedge branches.
This is a very difficult route with lots of twists and turns, so there is a video to show you how to get there:
That’s all we are sharing today in Grounded Hedge Broodmother Spider Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Grounded Rotten Bee Armor Location Guide
- Grounded Full Map with Location Marks (Spider, Bugs, Mites, Grubs, Infected)
- Imbroglio: Complete Walkthrough
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Beat the Phase Spider Matriarch at Low Level
- Grounded Beginners Guide (Characters, Crafting, Unlocks, and More)