If you play Grounded and lost your way time to time, this guide provides a full map of the game with location icon marked on it, it will help you find your way, let’s check it out.
Put together the map to place some useful icons to find things easier, might be useful for others, note it’s not finished, let me know what you think.
Purple = Wolf Spider
Yellow = Orb Weaver Spider
Green = Stink Bugs
Orange = Bombadier Beetle
White = Lacewing Larvae
Red = Mites
Brown = Grubs
Pink = Lady Bugs (possible sightings)
Blue = Infected Area (Mites + Weevils)
Light Blue = Starting location
Bee Armor set & Larva Blade locations
Thistle Plant & Mushroom locations
3 Marker locations shown (dark green wing icons)
Water = Gnats are attracted near big areas of water & are attracted to the landscape lights
Unlisted: Weevils / Aphids / Spiderling / Soldier & Worker Ants (check hills)
That’s all we are sharing today in Grounded Full Map with Location Marks (Spider, Bugs, Mites, Grubs, Infected), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to SKAPPELTON | TTV
- Grounded Hedge Broodmother Spider Guide
- Grounded Combat Tips (Spiders, Sting Bugs, Bombardbugs, Larvae)
- theHunter: Call of the Wild All Hirschfelden Artifacts and Sheds Locations
- Grounded Rotten Bee Armor Location Guide
- Grounded Beginners Guide (Characters, Crafting, Unlocks, and More)