Having difficulties getting the ‘Excellent Events’ going in the Stranger Sins DLC?
The First Run: collecting information
I didn’t have any guide, but i got the solution by logic thinking. The facts i knew:
– 4 different events
– All need some kind of food, don’t know which
– All need some alcohol (assumption)
– I need to host each event at least 2 times to figure out what food/drinks are relevant
So i need to collect some data. The first step:
This seems like a big undertaking, but if you’re endgame now, it shouldn’t be too hard.
The kitchen in your Tavern makes every recipe (even bonfire) much faster. Just collect the ingredients, or if you have a lot of money, buy a few from Horadric.
If you haven’t already: buy a Teleport Stone at the Horadric Tavern. It saves a lot of time, despite the cooldown.
Keep producing alcohol in the meantime, so your zombie can supply the Tavern after an event and get the stars up as fast as possible.
Save your game
Take 1 of each food with you and go host an event.
After the event you’ll get a rating of each food that was served.
The list will be long, and the UI will be bugged, but we are only interested in the rated food.
The Second Run: getting the Excellent status
Do this all at once in the kitchen of your tavern. The most tedious part is getting the ingredients sometimes.
Also, quite obviously, keep an eye out for your alcohol supply chain to your Tavern.
Save your game
When you have all ingredients to host an event the second time, there’s only one thing left to do…
The achievement should unlock for each event, if you stick to the recommendations.
- Graveyard Keeper: Stranger Sins DLC 100% Achievement Guide
- Graveyard Keeper Tips for New Players
- Graveyard Keeper Camp Satisfaction Guide (GoC DLC)
- Graveyard Keeper Faith-Bonus of Prayers Guide
- Graveyard Keeper How to Make a 16 Skull Corpse