For Final Profit: A Shop RPG players, this is a guide explaining the locations of all tracks in the game, currently incomplete.
This is an incomplete list of where to find all 47 tracks in the game. Tracks appear in the order shown when accessing the jukebox. This guide includes spoilers, some of the tracks seem to require different game endings so you’ll have to beat the game a few times before collecting all tracks anyway.
I haven’t yet found all the tracks so this guide is incomplete, any help and contributions would be greatly appreciated. Some tracks seem to require certain endings to spawn in new playthroughs, this still needs to be tested though. Of specific note, for tracks requiring a certain ending I do not think progressing the ending to the point you get the achievement is enough, you may have to watch the entire credits and start a NG+ file to fulfill the condition to spawn the track in future playthroughs. However, once the condition is met the track will spawn in all new playthroughs, even normal new games. This makes it hard to figure out the exact spawn conditions, but it would otherwise be impossible to collect all tracks in one playthrough.
2. I’ll Fix it Myself – All the way across the wood bridges/tree canopy outside Faeona. There is a hidden exit in the Palace area on the far right
3. Fields of Gold – In the area just south of Tutetown, on the far right side
4. Tutetown Shop – Inside the first shop in Tutetown, top left
5. Entry Level Business – Next to the bar in Tutetown
7. I like Coffee and Nice Hats – Sell Margothorn hats in Tutetown until her house is completely full of hats then go talk to her (happens around 125 hats sold?)
8. Quiet Bar, Quiet Town – Inside the bar in Tutetown
9. Odina – Inside the gem tech lab, bottom right
10. The Representative – Forgive or fire the Representative after becoming a Lord of Business
11. A Vile Scheme – Balcony of Grand Merchant Aberton’s house in Enterpriston, requires purchasing the house
12. The Horse Dimension – Above the main horse’s house in the horse dimension (between the Tutetown and Enterpriston shortcuts)
13. Remember Why We Do This – In the rainy area with the famine memorial. Top right behind a tree.
14. True to My Oath – Inside Marx Castle, bottom floor
15. Kurze Ruhe – At the lake area with the bug you have to follow across the invisible bridge, far right side behind trees
16. The Council – Petition Hall in Faeona
17. Enterpriston – Inside the information center in Enterpriston
18. Frenetic Auction – Top left side of the main auction area.
19. The Biztorium – Unlocked by default
20. A Crafty Couple – Inside the crafting house in Enterpriston, on the left
21. A Place of Business – In the Bureau Office in Enterpriston, upstairs. Can only get to it after getting Five’s card
22. Castle Marx – On the battlements of the castle, bottom right
23. Apple Magic – In the Apple Labyrinth across the river
24. Apartment Life – Fourth floor of the apartment building in Enterpriston
25. Garden Respite – In the garden on the second floor of the apartment building
26. The Ratporium – Purchased from the rat in the sewers of Enterpriston for 500g after buying all 3 planting pots
27. Slick Biscuits – In the beehive after paying off all four angry bees
28. Phoenix – In the ghost bird lava maze. On an island on the right side, requires the push ability to get to
29. A Queen in Mourning – Inside Marx Castle, second floor in the Queen’s room
30. Those That Maintain Metropolis – Lobby of the Bureau of Business Headquarters in the Capital, left side
31. Would You Like To Buy Some Oranges? – ??? (probably from completing the quest to abduct orange merchants after collecting every apple)
32. Faeona – In the commerce district of Faeona, behind a house on the left
33. Training! – In the military district in Faeona, to the right of the training grounds
34. Fae Nobility/Royalty – To the right of the palace in Faeona at the top of the area
35. See? I’m Real – Bottom left of graveyard among trees
36. Train Investigations – Train platform in the capitol after becoming a Lord of Business (does not spawn immediately after getting off train, have to come back)
37. City of Business – Between Lord Five’s office and the Mr. Tony’s Head Office in the capital
38. HOOWHO!? – ???
39. Blackmail – In the bathroom in Enterpriston where you buy fermented tea
40. Progress Before Ethics – Gem Tech lab, past the gem alarms and to the right
42. Lady Plenty – In the northern part of the power plant parking lot
43. The People Who Believe in Me – In Lord Five’s office in the capital
44. Minappletaur – In the Minappletaur’s maze in the top middle, go around the left side of the outer ring.
45. Final Profit – In front of the giant tree to the right of the Faeona palace (Unknown spawn condition, possibly beating the game with the Final Profit ending)
47. The End of Business – Top right parking lot by the Bureau of Business Headquarters in the Capital (Unknown spawn condition, possibly tied to a specific ending)
- Final Profit: A Shop RPG All Apple & Apple Chest Locations
- Final Profit: A Shop RPG How To Beat All Floor Puzzles