For Final Profit: A Shop RPG players who are collecting apples in game, this guide will show you all apple and apple chest locations
Safe Zone: Spoiler-free Tips
- ABC – Always Be (opening) Chests!
- Horses don’t care for them.
- Look for a house with an apple sign in Enterpriston.
- Backtracking is gonna happen.
- The rewards aren’t just at the end of the journey.
Preface: Spoilers Ahead!
I highly encourage you to play through to the end and try finding everything yourself before reading this guide; that’s part of the fun, after all!
This is a completionist’s guide with the assumption that you’re late into the game. I’ll censor what I can (to preserve secrets), so just be mindful. Avoid the heavily-tagged LABYRINTH section in particular if you want to figure things out for yourself!
- If you’re looking for a specific Chest, use CTRL+F and “CX”, example C4 for Chest 4.
If this guide has been re-uploaded to another site, it’s been done so without my permission. Always report these re-uploads outside of Steam as they tend to flood these stolen copies with ads (and potentially harmful links on their websites). Cheers mates!
1. Past the fence near King Bean, walk around the back of the Tavern
2. Enter the Cellar (unspoil if you’re stuck!)
3. South along the road (east of the smoldering campfire)
4. South of the Memorial 🙁
1. Northeast lilypad island
Lake Liability North (The Long Way Around)
2. Lilypad island just west of Chest 8
Lake Liability West
3. Visit the Lakehouse, then go to the Tavern and speak with the Bartender, then come back. Have fun!
Lake Liability Southwest
4. Step on the Dragonfly at the water’s edge! (unspoil for solution)
Lake Liability South
5. Tucked into the southeast corner behind a line of trees
Entry to Enterpriston
6. Wild Growth just east of the Entryway
Info Center and Entry
7. East, right next to a bench by the Apple Sign House
8. Talk to the Mother at the Markets
9. Just as you walk in
10. West end of the map, next to the Horse
11. East side, just behind some shipping containers
12. Wild Growth (sewer shortcut and garden)
13. Climb the west outer wall and follow it north
14. Follow the path back to Enterpriston, just over the water
15. BIRD UP (somewhere in Ghost Bird’s Fire Expedition)
16. Just south of the Junk Rat
The Underside – West
17. Top left corner mini-maze
18. Far top right of the foggy maze
Enterpriston Train Stop
19. North of the road, just in the construction area
20. Won at the Auction Plaza
21. Get something from the Labyrinth and come back to Enterpriston
22. Rooftop Secret (Hint: talk to the Sheep)
1. South near the pond, hug the cluster of trees just left of the Mine Entrance
2. Just north of the pond, the same place you take the Artist
3. Wild Growth just before the bridge to Faeona Entrance
4. Entryway from the Royal District (Hint: close to the Queen’s Graveyard
5. South of the lake, follow around west
6. Just south of the Crystal, between the trees on the east side
7. Treehouse going towards the Slums
8. North-west corner, behind the dwellings
9. Talk to the guard just to the north-west of the messy Training Area
10. North-east corner, through the Mana Ferns and trees
11. To your immediate right, pesky UI!
12 & 13. Go to the Mushroom District! Hint: the tree knows
Capital City Apples
1. Just to your left as you hop off the platform
2. Under the definitely-not-evil arch of Haytch Hotel
3. End of the top street, in the carpark
Important Residential Sector
4. Top-left carpark, wrap around the complex
5. North of the Lord Statues
6. Did you guess “more carparks”?
7. A short walk on a long pier
8. In the VenDRANK Factory carpark, big surprise, I know
The Tech Lab
9. Walk straight east
10. Found in the Residential Sector (Hint: east map edge alleyway)
The Most Secret Apple
Hint: you need moolah.
11. You need the Boots of F****** HASTE!, purchased in the Capital City after buying the Boots of Haste! – then you go back to the Train Station and start sprinting left. Keep your eyes peeled!
You’ll need to come here to progress the story to talk to the G-Knight in Enterpriston Residential anyway when you have 8 Apples.
However, there are other rewards awaiting you through the hedges!
Tutetown Apple Chests
C1. Just outside town, just below the crossroad sign
Reward: 30 Coin
C3. East in town, south near the horse
Reward: Merchant’s Abacus (Trade Tool, +2 to Critical Chance for 2x sale price)
C4. East in town, north from the horse
Reward: Max MP increased by 1!
C7. North-west, as you enter from the Fields
Reward: 210 Coin
C14. Right next to your first shop
C17. Just to the east of the memorial 🙁
Enterpriston Apple Chests
C6. North-east lilypad island
Reward: Max HP increased by 1!
Lake Liability North
C8. North-west road, just at the edge of the map
Reward: 240 Coin
C9. Climb the west wall around to the north side
Reward: 34 VenDRANK, 27 Fermented Tea, 18 Craft Bags
C10. West seating area
Reward: Store Marketing Beat x3 (consumable, increases store popularity for a time)
C12. Lilypad path to the west, just before the road to Castle Marx
Reward: Max MP increased by 1!
C15. Climb up the north wall, need 25 HP but can use Salt
C18. South-east, near the Apartment Complex and just by the G-Knight
Reward: Comfy Chair (shop cosmetic)
Faeona Apple Chests
Capital City Apple Chests
- Final Profit: A Shop RPG Track List Collection Guide
- Final Profit: A Shop RPG How To Beat All Floor Puzzles