My aims for this guide, which I continually update, include a complete tier list of all cards in the game, and advice on how to play more efficiently.
More content will be added to the guide, it is a work in progress. The guide will be continually updated as the game changes.
: Card becomes stronger as the game progresses
: Card becomes weaker as the game progresses
Currently only the tiers are important, not the order of cards.
The bracketed number beside each card indicates its base cost.
Tier List II
- Radella should be placed on the wings, only assassins should be further from the centre than her.
- Luna should be behind all other cards, so that assassins attack her.
- Theron should be placed in or near the middle.
- Alazar should be placed on the wings, as far as possible, so that his ultimate has more effect and so that he is better protected.
- Hopper should be placed on the wings, as far as possible, so that his ultimate has more effect and so that he is better protected.
- Soren should be placed on the wings, as far as possible, so that his ultimate has more effect and so that he is better protected.
- Rubble should be placed on the wings, so that his ultimate has more effect, he has a lot of health, so if you have another card which should be on the wings, Rubble can go closer to the middle.
- Rattler should go on or near the wings for protection.
- Chasm should go on the wings, so that his ultimate has more effect, he has a lot of health, so if you have another card which should be on the wings, Chasm can go closer to the middle.
- Lucian should go as far to the wings as possible.
- Myra should be placed in the middle so that her heal can affect more cards.
- Wick should go in the middle so that his ultimate travels a longer distance.
- All assassins should be placed on the wings or behind your other cards.
- I think it is best to have all of your cards in the first row, except for one which is ranged and has a lot of health and can soak up the damage of assassins, such as Luna.
- Cards with ultimates that have a low range should generally be placed in the middle of the battlefield.
- Unevolved cards can be sold for the full amount that you bought them for, so you should buy any that are useful and sell them if needed. If you are getting a lot of a certain strong early card, such as Soren or Dredd, buying up all of the cards of them that you see might enable you to make them 3*, and if not, then you can sell them for no loss.
- Evolved cards sell for a slightly lower amount, however it is still sometimes best to evolve a weaker card so that you may win early rounds, and sell it later, making a profit from the rounds won due to having cards stronger from being evolved.
- It is best to upgrade almost all of the cards in your deck, as you will sometimes be forced to use cards that you do not like.
- Roric is better than Colossal at the beginning, but Colossal quickly surpasses Roric as the amount of cards on the board increases.
- Erannorth Reborn: How to Create New Card Sets
- Siralim Ultimate Creature Cards Guide
- Loop Hero All Cards Annex List
- Gloomhaven: Tips for Surviving Dungeons
- Creature Card Idle: Progression and Grid Guide