Into the files
Once there, go to
Here you can find all the existing in-game radio stations as folders (and the main menu theme song).
Do what you do
- Modify an existing radio station by adding or deleting files
- Create your own radio station by creating a folder with the name of it and adding music in that folder.
- Download Bargain Hunters by Bob Bradley in the 70s folder because man it rocks.
Accepted audio file format
❔= haven’t tested yet, let me know if it works.
- Radio stations reads files in alphabetical order
- Custom radio stations works in multiplayer. Hell yeah 🤘
- You can skip a song, but you first have to set the key in the game settings
That’s all we are sharing today in Farming Simulator 19 How to Make Radio Station of Your Own , if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Ninluc