Exotanks – a unique game in which all players get into a completely new tank world. This guide will tell the players about different secrets and the most important game mechanics.
● During the battle, the Player must carry out battle tasks. They depend on the game mode.
Use of capabilities and rank Exotank
● The Player is recommended to carefully study the machine’s capabilities. This can be done in the hangar or by calling a hint during the battle (F2 key).
● When carrying out battle tasks and destroying enemies, the Exotank can be upgraded up to 4 times during the battle (up to rank 5). Each upgrading enhances the existing capability or gives a new one – active or passive upgrading.
● Also, from rank 2 in the battle, the ultimate (especially strong) capability of each Exotank becomes available.
● Exotanks can only be upgraded during the battle. Outside of battle, the Player cannot provide Exotank with new capabilities or improve their performance.
● If the distance meter above the enemy is white, it means the weapon can reach it, if it is red, it is useless to shoot, you need to come closer.
● In different Exotanks the battle range can be 100, 200 or 300 m
● All Exotanks are provided with most powerful armor in the front of the hull, and the weakest in the back. It is advantageous to shoot the enemy in the rear and not to the front.
● Damage due to some capabilities can ignore the armor, it is indicated in the capabilities description. For example, the fire that the Dragon Exotank creates with the Pyrocartridge ability ignores any armor.
● The effects imposed on you are shown above the capabilities icons.
● If any effect has already been imposed to the Exotank, the second such effect will not give additional effect.Examples:
1. Dragon Exotank spilled burning fuel. The enemy got into the fire. The Dragon fires a pyro cartridge, spilling more fire. But the enemy will not receive double damage.
2. Saboteur Exotank used the “Shock Trap” ability and disabled the enemy Exotank. After that “Cyborg” uses “cyber attack” on the same enemy. The “disable” effect will last, but no double effect will be imposed.
3. Mechanic Exotank uses its “Repair drone” ability on friendly Dragon tank. The drone restores Dragon’s durability. If the Dragon uses its “damage converter”, it will not receive additional recovery.
● Usually, at the beginning of the game, the teams have one captured point; the teams control territories near their bases.
● Each point gives the team victory scores. The first team to score enough points wins.
● Military drone fights on the side of each team – it captures points almost instantly and has great durability, but moves extremely slowly.
Transmitter control mode
● The beacons under control sends a signal into orbit. The task of each team is to send a signal before the enemy does.
How to get more credits?
● Add your friends, play in a group and this will give a bonus reward.
● Reward boosters and special missions will be available soon. Keep for updates
● The emblems remain on the Exotic if you change its camouflage.
● You can change the size and color of the emblem, pay attention to the hint on the emblem screen.
That’s all we are sharing today in ExoTanks Game Mechanics And Secrets Guide, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Snow-Amazonka
- Arma 3: How to Create AI Teams
- MORDHAU: The Grand Medical Guide
- Sands of Salzaar Dragons Location Guide
- Heroes Showdown Battle Arena Play Guide For Beginnners (How to Play)
- Total War: WARHAMMER II – Lore of Light Spell Guide