For Enderal: Forgotten Stories players, this guide will provides a list of Rhetoric options available in game(or at least ones I found), let’s check it out.
** MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD **
- Give beggar 100 gold coins for boost of 5 points. It is worth it since it will also affect trading in your favour.
- “Bad Vibrations” quest, if you decide to drink the potion yourself will award you with +3 rethoric boost.
- Amulet +11 Rhetoric can be aqirred from whishing well on the Sun Coast(Goblet + Emerald) and it is available in early game(“Lost Hearts“)
- Amulet +12 Rhetoric is a possible reward from Golden Sicle questline, but since it’s pretty tough you may have problems getting it early on.
- Set of the Tracker – Gloves – increases Rhetoric by 8 points
- Fancy dress can be bought from tailor in Ark and it gives you 9 points. Or you can complete “A Touching Effigy” quest by siding with Rys, it will require you to kill someone who has that robes on them.
- Rhetoric potions are not hard to come by and increases your Rhetoric by 12 points for 2 minutes I think.
So even without spending any points you should be able to squeeze additional 45-48 points, Plus base 10-20 points should be more than enough for this achievmement.
- “Voice from the Water” quest, after checking the island and killing merc get back near Pentas House. Here you will have a chat with Meldor. Blackmail him and ask for more money.
- In Ark, Marketplace there is a Kile’an trader and his stall in between three shops(clothes, bows and smith) and Bank. Talk with him and he will offer you a potion. If you have Rhetoric high enough you can say to him that he is trying to cheat you. You can only do it before buying it/talking to him!
- When opening account in the bank try to get as much info about why they need your money and if you have high enough Rhetoric there will be an option to open account for free.
- When moving around Undercity, two guys will try to rob you. Convince them not to(<30).
- “Divide and Conquer” quest, ask Sila where is the key(<40).
- “Divide and Conquer” quest, convince Milbert to give you more money when you free him(<40).
- “Blood in the Sand” quest in Dunville, when talking to the quest giver for the first time use Rhetoric option(<=54).
- “Blood in the Sand” quest in Dunville, when confronting Daniel select the Rhetoric option(<=54).
- “Revenge is Sour” quest, do the quest normally and in the end ask for additional payment(<=54).
- “The Elixir” quest, after brewing the potion go to Mirell house and check basement. When Mirell gets home calm him down by saying that potion will not help(40).
- “Deus Ex Machina” quest, after Calia transformation there will be a talk explaining everything. During that talk there will be Rhetoric option(<=54).
- “Angel” quest, after Calia and you got separated you can try to bribe the mercanary using Rhetoric(<=54).
- “A Song in Sil\ence” quest, talk with mercanary in front of Dal’Geyss’ Estate and convince him to let you in(<=54).
- “A Drop in the Ocean” quest, when talking with Yuslan you will sit at a bench at some point. There you can ask him to share more details about his reasons(<=59)
- “A Drop in the Ocean” quest, at some point into main story Yuslan will ask you to talk with him – this will start a chain of subquests. In another reality ignore his request to stay put and follow him. When talking with him afterwards use Rhetoric option.
- “Our Mark on this World” quest, if you asked what Duncan is doing outside the house, there will be Rhetoric option(<= 54).
- “Our Mark on this World” quest, if you told Duncan to remain outside he will be in secret room inside the house. Here ask him ‘nicely’ to avoid fight(55-66).
- “Our Mark on this World” quest, when Esma is surronded by 3 bandits you can talk your way out of fighting(72-83).
- “The Long Way to the Top” quest, check the cave and make sure that Menhir goes with you outside. There after a cutscene you will have a word about your pay with Mendelus. Select Rhetoric option for a full pay(<=54).
- “The Shortcut” quest, when you need to find emissary you will end up in Dancing Nomad only to find his servant there. He will ask you for money to tell you where emissary is, you can just use Rhetoric option(<=54).
- [DIJAAM SIDE ONLY] “Scorpion and Lion” quest, when you need to save Dijaam from prison guard will stop you. You can choose Rhetoric option to send him away(<=54).
- “Scorpion and Lion” quest, in the final confrontation in Theatre there will be Rhetoric option to choose(<=54).
- “Blood and Dust” quest, after first fight ask who was the person you just saw and after the second fight there will be Rhetoric option(<=54).
- “Blood and Dust” quest, after fight with Thareal you will be teleported and he will make you a proposition, after little dialogue exchange you will have option [More] listed in there is Rhetoric option(<=54).
- “Dark Chambers of Our Mind” quest, you will be asked to wait. Ask Zar’Ah is she Quryian and Rhetoric option will pop up(55-62).
- After “Dark Chambers of Our Mind” quest is over. Get back to the ‘Strange Place’ and ask First Seer for additional payment.