In this guide, I will give you some tips and details on Mining Painite, Giving you the best spot to mine, etc
At the moment, Painite is one of the best resources you can mine, without looking for Core asteroids. At average, you can sell Painite for 122,749, and with a maximum sell at 797,150 per canister. In one run, I was able to make atleast 156M credits.
The best spot to Mine Painite
Regarding the double hotspot in Omicron Capricorni B, there is a bug where it doesnt show the hotspot after scanning the Ring.
The image above shows you where is the best spot within the double hotspot to mine. Just simply fly in and you’ll be finding Painite everywhere you go.
What you’ll need.
atleast 3 of them on your ship.
2. For Core internals, I can recommend getting A power plant, distributor, thrusters. Power plant and distributor for better weapons and engine capacity and thrusters for better maneuverability around asteroids (or even escaping bandits trying to steal your resource)
3. For Optional Internals, you’ll need a Refinery, atleast 2 collector limpet modules, a prospector limpet controller, detailed surface scanner and more than 200 cargo space. For the refinery, you choose what you want to get. The more collector limpet controllers you have means you’ll be collecting the resource you mined faster. The prospector limpet so you can scan asteroids and find that good rock with that sweet Painite. A detailed surface scanner so you can locate the double hotspots within the ring, and more than 200 cargo space so you have more room for limpets and so you have alot of storage for your Painite. The More Painite, the better.
What type of rock you’re looking for.
- Starpoint Gemini 3 Mining, Salvaging & Crafting Guide
- Redout: Space Assault All Blueprint Locations Guide
- CSC | Space MMO: How to Start Mining
- Deiland: How to Get Resources Easily
- Star Valor: Newbie’s Guide to the Galaxy