If you play Dying Light Hellraid and want to collect all achievements in the game, this will explain what you need to prepare, and to do, in order to get all of them.
Completion time: 5-10 hours.
NOTE: backup your save game before you start Hellraid. The well-read achievement can bug if you don’t collect them on the same run.
Save game location: C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\userdata\yoursteamid\239140\remote\out\save (or use Game Save Manager)
Beginnings are hard
~ Die three times on the first floor, before the first Clavis.It’s the easiest to complete, you just have to die before you pick up the first fragment.
Well – Read
~Collect all 10 notesMake sure to backup your save game, this achievement can be glitchy sometimes. You have to collect all 10 notes in one run.
Time to file a tax form
~ Earn more than 3000 coins in one run.As the desription says, it has to be done in one run. Make sure you loot every chest, dead body, and money bag/satchel. You get coins from dismantling your weapons too, so grab as many as you can on the way and dismantle them. You can also scan the area with your skill (default Q) for loot. After the final boss, you will be rewarded with chests containing many coins.
Throw me a bone
~ Kill 50 skeletons with fall damage.This has to be done in one run too. The counter resets if you don’t complete it.
1. Climb on higher places and let the skeletons follow you. Use your grapple skill to throw skeletons off from ledges. It will take a while to get this achievement, but it should unlock before the last area.
2. Throwing them into confined spaces–such as the gaps between raised platforms and walls–will count as fall damage.
3. If you play in coop, only one can get it per run; there aren’t enough skeletons for everyone.
Into the lava
~ Kick enemy into lava.The lava pit area is before the second fragment. Once you are here, start kicking enemies into the lava and the achievement will be yours.
Clavis was a key all along
~ Put Clavis fragments into Arena.This achievement is story related. You have to get all 3 fragments and place them on the ground.
Non omnis moriar
~ Finish Hellraid with only one life left and 0 medkits.We recommend getting this on normal difficulty. In the final area, kill every enemy except the boss. Let the boss kill you until you have 1 life, and, if you have medkits left, drop them from your inventory.
Fast as hell
~ Finish Hellraid under 30 min.Just complete the quest steps as fast as you can and skip the unneccessary fights.
Video for assistance:
Blocked by Ba’al
~ Reach level 10 Hellraid rank.You’ll get this while working on the other achievements. As you level up, you will get better weapons and an increase in difficulty.
~ Finish Hellraid on Nightmare.Some tips for completing nightmare difficulty:
1. You should have a higher legendary level rank with points in stamina, health, and unarmed combat. If your level is low, use this guide to farm xp:
3. Climb on heights. Some enemies will come after you but you can kick them off or use your skill and smash their heads:
4. Dropkick skill (run + jump kick) is useful against unarmored enemies.
5. Run + slide kick against armored skeletons.
6. Do it in coop and play safe. Someone can lure the enemies to the others who are camping on heights.
7. The enemies with fire/poison/electricity powers do a lot of damage. Use grenades/throwing knives on them or rush them and kill them fast.
That’s all we are sharing today in Dying Light Hellraid 100% Achievements Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.