For Dungeon No Dungeon players, this guide will contain links to my YouTube videos where I’ve recorded how to solve different puzzles with statues that have to be placed above activation circles.
As I encounter more puzzles I’m intending to add more videos and put the links down here.
Currently there are 2 versions of this puzzle in this article. It seems there is one more version left to post here as of right now, since among the 5 statue puzzles I’ve encountered so far in this game 2 times I’ve encountered the same puzzles (№2 and 3).
It is advised to watch the video first as my way of written explanation might sound confusing and for the purpose of making it easier and figuring out if this was the puzzle you’ve encountered.
The basic idea of this mini-game is (obviously) to figure out a way of moving certain amount of objects from the starting position to the position they’re supposed to be at. As far as I know you have one shot to solve this puzzle, as there is no button for “reset” or try “again”. Thus – be careful where and in which order you push the statues for one mistake will leave you with nothing.
In this puzzle in order to solve it you have to move the statues (numbered from 1 to 5 from the upper right one being 1 to the lowest one being 5) in the following order:
1) move (1) (first statue, top right) up x1 (square);
2) move (2) left x1;
3) move (3) down x3, left x2;
4) (5) left x1, down x1, left x1;
5) (2) right x1;
6) (4) down x2;
7) (2) left x2;
8) (4) right x1;
9) (2) down x3;
10) (1) down x1, left x3, down x3
Link to the video:
Same task as before but 6 statues this time, 1 to 6 from the upper one in the middle to the lower right being 6:
1) move (5) up x2, right x1;
2) (4) right x2, up x2;
3) (2) up x1;
4) (6) left x3, up x2;
5) (1) right x1;
6) (3) down x3, right x3, up x1, right x1;
7) (2) down x4, right x2, up x1;
8) (1) right x1, down x4, left x3, up x1.
There are other ways to solve this puzzle, but I’ve used this one.
Link to the video
Credit to Hirokuro.asura
- Dungeon No Dungeon Statue Puzzle Guide
- Imbroglio: Complete Walkthrough
- Delete: 100% Guide for All Puzzles
- OMORI Puzzle Guide (Laboratory Inside the Whale’s Belly)
- Superliminal All Easter Egg Locations Guide