If you play Detroit: Become Human and want to get Kamski Ending, this guide will show you how to get the secret kamski ending, let’s check it out.
- This is the earliest chapter were Kara and Alice can die. When Todd tells you to not move, just stand still and don’t become deviant. He will go upstarts to beat Alice, kill her, and after that he kills Kara.
- You can also fight him in the bedroom and fail every QTE but only if you don’t get the pistol, otherwise Alice shoots Todd
- Or lose the fight/get caught while you try to escape from the house.
Fail the entire QTE when you cross the highway.
- After you find Alice and you try to escape, fail the QTE and get shot by Zlatko.
- Or wait 10 minutes to let Luther bring Alice to Zlatko.
Connor can only die permanently in this chapter. All you have to do is not finding Jericho’s location.
- When you’re in the Evidence Room, just let the timer runs out, and you get back to CyberLife for deactivation.
- You can also get sent immediately back to CyberLife if you didn’t get any evidence throught the entire game. (Don’t find Carlos android, let Rupert escape, don’t find Simon, don’t interrogate the broadcast android, let the Tracis escape)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Don’t ask Jericho location to Kamski if you kill Chloe.
This is the earliest episode were Markus can die, and the only one before the Crossroads chapter.
When the cops arrive you have to:
- Sacrifice yourself if you’re demonstrating peacefully, but only if you refuse to let John join you in the Spare Parts chapter, and Simon gets killed in Stratford Tower or Public Enemy chapters, otherwise they’ll save you.
- Attack, miss every QTE so you can lose the fight, and shot yourself (or not) when you have the option to do it.
That’s all we are sharing today in Detroit: Become Human How to Get the Secret Kamski Ending, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Stefanonimo