Haul-A-Quinn – Karl’s Bay (Entire Loop)
Then after this head to Karl’s Bay (Morning).
- Karl’s Bay (Morning): Head to Hnagar 2 and save Amador (the Eternalist that Harriet lowers into the toxic gas) by killing Harriet quickly. This means that Amador’s Studio will be available in Karl’s Bay – Afternoon.After saving him find a battery and take it to the Haul-A-Quinn Mannequin and plug it in.
After sorting the battery, head to the delivery booth up the road. Enter your code you retrieved from Fia’s Bunker and order a Crank Wheel to Karl’s Bay.
- Karl’s Bay (Afternoon) – Go to Amador’s Workshop called the Big Smiley. Find the mannequins head inside and take it to the Haul-A-Quinn.Return to the delivery machine and get the Crank Wheel. Also request a Field Nullifier to be delivered to Karl’s Bay for later. Place the Crank Wheel on the Haul-A-Quinn.
- Karl’s Bay (Evening) – Grab the Field Nullifier from the delivery machine and give it to the Haul-A-Quinn to complete the challenge.
The Yerhva – Karl’s Bay (Any time)
Located in the building that says ‘The Queen of Riddles’ on the side. A computer will be in the centre of the room and when interacted with it will be a series of 10 questions that the answers are from notes and information found in the game.
The questions will be the same each time but in random order.
- Q: “From what seed did AEON spring?”
- A: The shared ambitions of Harriet Morse, Egor Serling, and Dr. Wenjie Evans.
- Q: “The wriggling, writhing energies of the Loop have harnessed to gift us with abilities beyond our biological potential. What birthed our trinkets and slabs?”
- A: Dr. Wenjie Evans personally engineered each one.
- Q: “The Bay, the Rock, and labyrinthine Updaam wear AEON colors proudly, but that decor belies their history. From whence came the peculiar names that grace them?”
- A: They date back to a lost fishing colony.
- Q: “Decades ago, warmongers toyed with the temporal tides eddying about Blackreef. Their sigil-marked temples stand still. What named their doomed enterprise?”
- A: Operation Horizon.
- Q: “Harriet Morse is the gatekeeper, Blackreef the gate. A veil hangs across the threshold. What do we discover when it parts?”
- A: The Great Beyond.
- Q: “AEON graces this island as kaleidescopic jewels upon the neck of the world’s greatest beauty. What seeks the Program?”
- A: The advancement of human potentiality and enlightenment.
- Q: “Before AEON’s arrival, Blackreef slept in frozen utero, awaiting new purpose. Who then made landfall, reawakening her from slumber?”
- A: Colt Vahn and Egor Serling, on a voyage of discovery.
- Q: “Blackreef boasts a bountiful feast for the senses. Which transcendent work towers above the island’s myriad other artistic pursuits?”
- A: The nose, chin, and eyes of Charlie Montague.
- Q: “Sink your toes into the dark earth and let the vibrations of her voice course through your bones. From whence did this island derive her name?”
- A: Coastal coral formations.
- Q: “Karl’s Bay has worn many faces, most as lost to time as the mysterious Karl himself. What was its most recent incarnation prior to AEON’s arrival?”
- A: A military air base.
Wake Up Challenge – The Complex (Morning)
A 3-minute timer will start when entering the area. You must locate FOUR hidden crates in the area within that timer. A video guide can be found at the bottom of the guide with all challenge solutions if you want to have a visual aid.
- The first crate is on the cliff to your right after exiting the tunnel, sitting on a beam sticking out of the cliff.
- The second crate is further along the outskirts, sitting on some ice just before Wenjie’s Lab.
- The third crate is around by the other tunnel entrance, which you can reach by going around the ice. It is guarded by a turret.
- The fourth crate is found inside the bunker, in the control room. In order to access the control room you must hack the door controls through a window.
After completing it there will be a reward waiting for you at Charlie’s Depot in Updaam – Noon.
Reward Scheme – Karl’s Bay (Evening)
For this challenge you must locate and open more of Charlie’s crates. Which ones that spawn is random. To check their locations, head inside ‘Fathoms of Lament’ to see a map with lights.
Afterwards you will have to complete one more puzzle at ‘Fathoms of Lament’. Doing so will reward you with ‘The Heritage Gun’.
This list is taken from PowerPyx’s Deathloop Roadmap:
- Inside Dawn of Reason: Will require you to locate the code for a door within 3 minutes. The code will be split into four images around the room, and you will need to line up images to see the number and the sequence of the code. If the timer runs out, you will have to try again on another loop.
- Inside Hangar 1: The crate will be booby-trapped with lots of trip mines and land mines around it. Disarm them as you work your way towards the crate.
- Inside Hangar 2: You will have 30 seconds to flip 6 switches around the hangar in a particular order, which is the same each time. The switches will have a flashing red light when they are the next to be flipped. If the time runs out, you can try again.
- Outside Hangar 2: The crate will be protected by several turrets. Hack the turrets as you work your way towards the crate.
- Outside Gardens of Perception: The crate will be protected by several turrets. Hack the turrets as you work your way towards the crate.
- All other crates are simply on the roads or in alleyways with no traps or puzzles.
- Inside ‘Fathoms of Lament’: After you got all other crates, you need to return to ‘Fathoms of Lament’, where the map was at, go through the right door to find another switch for the last slightly hidden puzzle.
Just like Hangar 2, this will require you to flip 6 switches, but you will have 45 seconds. There is a field nullifier activated in this area, but you can deactivate it by breaking the planks left of the first switch and hacking the nullifier or throwing a grenade at it. If the time runs out, you can try again.Claiming the shotgun will finish the challenge.
The Moxie – Updaam (Afternoon)
Next to the Moxie is a service area where you can hack the Moxie in Updaam – Morning to set the challenge to easy mode!There are three floors of laser and pressure plate challenges that must be completed within a time limit. Using Shift will make these easier.
The rewards are a trinket for each floor and a ‘Purple’ tier Rapier.
- DEATHLOOP Complete Safe, Lock & Door Combination Guide
- DEATHLOOP 100% Achievement Guide
- DEATHLOOP Chest under Dorsey Square Guide
- DEATHLOOP Julianna Invasion Feats List
- DEATHLOOP Simple Tips for Better Performance