If you play Death Stranding on PC and want to have a better anisotropic filtering setting, this guide will explain how and show you some comparison after changed settings, let’s check it out.
Changing Anisotropic filtering setting
The following guide is for NVIDIA graphics cards.
There should be a similar setting for AMD users In their control panel.
Right-click on your desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
Go to 3D Settings > Manage 3D settings
On the right side, Go to the Program Settings tab and from there select Death Stranding.
If DS is not on the list, you can add it using Add button.
Below that section, find and change Anisotropic filtering to 16x.
Click Apply and you’re done! Enjoy the game.
Here are some pictures showing before and after changing Anisotropic filtering to 16x
That’s all we are sharing today in Death Stranding PC How to Set Better Anisotropic filtering, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to M-Zoghi
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning How to Fix FPS & Stutters(Nvidia Control Panel Settings)
- Devil May Cry 5: NVIDIA Control Panel Settings
- Devil May Cry 5: AMD Radeon Settings
- Destiny 2: How to Boost your FPS [NVIDIA]
- Sonic Generations: How to Limit to 30FPS(Nvidia)