If you play Death Stranding on PC but the game keeps stuttering while play CG or in gameplay, this guide provide a possible solution that helped other player to solve the problem, let’s check it out.
Anisotropic Filtering – Set to 16x, always use this (it’s been over 10 years since the performance difference between 8x/16x mattered)
Muli-Frame Sampled AA (MFAA) – Set to On
Texture Filtering – Anisotropic optimization – Set to Off
Texture filtering – Negative LOD Bias (set to Clamp, only affects OpenGL games though)
Texture Filtering Quality – set to High Quality (makes your Ansitropic filtering affect all angles, greatly reduces texture shimmering in some game engines)
That’s all we are sharing today in Death Stranding PC How to Fix Stuttering, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Red Dead Online Sudden FPS Drop Fix (High End PC)
- Death Stranding How to Remove Black Bars in Ultrawide Resolution
- Death Stranding PC How to Fix Infinite Loading Screen
- Death Stranding “Error: Your Windows 10 build must be 1809 or newer” How to Fix
- Detroit: Become Human How To Fix Game Crash or Not Responding