In this guide I will help you find your savegame file to save it. or you can download a 100% completed savegame if you are having trouble proceeding in Dark Deception.
SAVE FILE LOCATION
1. Press the Win+R key combination.
2. Type in %appdata%.
3. Press OK or hit Enter to run the command.
4. The AppData/Roaming folder should pop up.
5. You should go out from Roaming to normal AppData.
6. Open the Local folder.
7. Find and open the DDeception folder.
8. Go inside the Saved folder.
9. Go inside the SaveGames folder.
You can see 6 files with .sav file extemsions. The SaveSlot.sav is the file you are looking for. This contains your saved game.
100% COMPLETED SAVE FLE
Just replace the previous SaveSlot.sav file in the directory mentioned above.
Steam may ask you a question if you start the game after that. You can choose to download your previous savegame from the cloud, or upload the new one to the cloud, or do nothing. It is up to you.
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files
- KurtzPel: How to Disable Dynamic Resolution
- Hades: Save Game Guide
- State of Decay 2: How to Import or Backup Your Steam & Microsoft Saves
- IOSoccer: Mapping Guide