For Counter-Strike 2 players who want to 1v1 with friends, this guide will show you how to set up a server for you and your friends to have a fast 1v1 on!
How to Open the Console
To open the console, you will first need to make this an option.
Go to Settings -> Game -> Enable Developer Console -> Yes
Go to Settings -> Keyboard/Mouse -> UI Keys -> Toggle Console -> Set it to what you prefer
You will now always be able to open the console with this key, you won’t need to set this up again. set this up again.
Launch the game in the competitive mode. Then, paste the following commands into your console to set up your server for a 1v1 with your friends:
bot_kick; mp_free_armor 1;
sv_infinite_ammo 2; s
- Counter-Strike 2 Free Knife Commands Guide
- Counter-Strike 2 All Developer Console Commands
- Counter-Strike 2 How to Fix Game Crashing
- Counter-Strike 2 – Enable Indoor Shadows on Low & Medium Setting
- Counter-Strike 2 – How to Increase FPS