If you are playing Company of Heroes 3 and want to get a better texture, this guide will show you how to enable ultra textures in game.
1. Go to “C:\Users\*your username*\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes 3”
2. Open “configuration_system.lua” with a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++
3. Go to  setting = “texturedetail”
4. Set variantUInt = 0,
5. Save and exit
No need to make the file read-only. It won’t reset unless you do change texture setting manually.
- Company of Heroes 3 Better & Smoother Camera Movement Guide
- Company of Heroes 3 Accessing the Essence Editor
- Company of Heroes 3 The Cover-up Achievement Guide
- Company of Heroes 3 Italian Campaign Guide
- Company of Heroes 3 Introduction and Tips for Each Factions