If you play Command & Conquer Remastered Collection and having the problem of not launching, Crashing, this guide might help you solve the problem, let’s check it out.
Game Not Starting
The first thing you need to do is try to run the game as an administrator, if that doesn’t work, the launching problem might caused by errors during the installation. First, looking for any error that showed up during installation and verify the game file, don’t forget to disable antivirusm since it may sometimes mistakenly delete files during installation process. As the last resort, try deleting the game and run the installer again.
Game Crashes/ Freeze
The first thing you need to do is try to run it on administrator mode, and avoiding open steam overlay in the game. If the problem is still there, verify you drivers for a video card. Also, check the CPU and memory utilization in the Task Manager (opened by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + ESCAPE). If before starting the game you can see that some process consumes too many resources – turn off the program or simply remove this process from Task Manager.
Back in the game, you can open graphics settings and try to lower the setting a little bit if your PC is not a very powerful one, this action will enhance the performance of your machine, and try not to consumes too many resources.
That’s all we are sharing today in Command & Conquer Remastered Collection How to Fix Crashing And Not Launching, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Not Starting (Missing Sidebar)
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection How to Fix Accessibility Crash (Player Settings)
- Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection Secret Dino Mission How to Unlock
- Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection Secret Ant Mission How to Unlock
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Red Alert Soviet Campaign Mission 5 Distant Thunder Guide