If you play Command & Conquer Remastered Collection and having the problem of crashing by turning accessibility on, this guide might help you solve the problem, let’s check it out.
Turning Accessibility on caused my game to instantly crash upon reaching the main menu, to fix it I had to delete ‘Player_TD_settings_1.bin’ in the “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\74048216\1213210\remote” folder.
Deleted the file, turned Cloud off, open the game and bada bing bada boom, Kane is back baby.
It resets everything but that’s a small sacrifice to be able to play the game again.
If it’s the same case for Red Alert its obviously ‘Player_RA_settings_1.bin’ you delete.
That’s all we are sharing today in Command & Conquer Remastered Collection How to Fix Accessibility Crash (Player Settings), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Pure Mind Games
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Not Starting (Missing Sidebar)
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection How to Fix Crashing And Not Launching
- Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection Secret Ant Mission How to Unlock
- Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection Secret Dino Mission How to Unlock
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Red Alert Soviet Campaign Mission 5 Distant Thunder Guide