An explanation of what Ice Citadel Ground Platforms are intended for.
Spoiler Warning, You Have Been Warned
Finding the Platform Construction Option
- Open the construction menu (by clicking anywhere where there is open terrain)
- Select the Ground category (While the category becomes available between acquiring access to wall structures and access to the orbital base– the Platform option is hidden until you reach 25 honor. It unlocks with the Ice Citadel zone unlock.)
- Select the Platform
- Place the platform on the ground in Ice Citadel’s ground. (It seems to only fit in the lowest ground area near the lake.)
NOTE: While it does seem to be possible to select the platform and then change to any of your first three cities, the platform cannot be placed on the ground in that area. (It appears it may be possible to place it on your city, but I do not have any area large enough or clear enough to let me try… so I am not attempting that.)
Purpose of the Ground Platform
I do plan to update my guide with the final bit of information about whether or not you can build across the edge of two platforms touching. It’ll be a few days because of their construction speed.
PS – Frames cost 7 matter, Cases cost 10 matter, and Beams cost 14 matter. Doing the math, that works out to be 1064 matter to complete a platform.
- Tower Unite: Hidden Developer HQ Locations
- Mushroom Quest: All Levels and Achievements
- Rashlander: Alternate Routes Guide
- About Gretel Building Guide – How to Build Your House
- Imbroglio: Complete Walkthrough