For Chivalry 2 players who want to unlock Baker’s Dozen achievement, this guide will help you to get this achievement in under 5 minutes
Just follow these steps:
2) In the upper part of your screen you will see the tab Offline. Click on it and select Offline Practice.
3) Choose the map Tournament Ground, you will find enough bread there. Select Free For All as the Game Type. . Maximize the Bot numbers, Time and Score limits, and so you will have enough time to do everything in a single run.
4) Start the match, then select Knight Class and have AXE as your secondary weapon (I will explain it later why)
5) Find the Stairs in the map. Go up and you will find bread there. Pick one of them up.
6) Bring out your AXE and damage one of the Bots with a Single Normal Swing.
7) Now throw the Bread in your hand at their Face by pressing and Holding G (Default Throwing Key) so they will die with the bread.
8) Do this (13 times) and you will get this very rare Achievement!
- Chivalry 2 Weapon Stat Visualizer and Comparison Tool
- Chivalry 2 How to Fix Party Invites Not Working
- Chivalry 2 How to Delete Intro Video
- Chivalry 2 How to Fix FPS Issue
- Chivalry 2 Best Weapon Guide