For Chivalry 2 players, this guide will introduce The Polehammer to you which is a chivalry 2 Weapon stats calculator and visualizer. It allows you to compare weapon stats and bonuses against different targets, and simulate theoretical damage output in 1vX scenarios.
The Polehammer has been collectively developed by the Chivalry 2 community, and hopes to provide a more solid foundation in developing the meta of Chivalry 2.We have collected stats for speed, range, damage, damage bonuses, and created a tool for simulating 1vX scenarios with different weapons and opponents.
If any stat inaccuracies are found, please report them here or submit a pull request to fix them.
- Chivalry 2 Weapon Damage Types Explained
- Chivalry 2 How to Fix Party Invites Not Working
- Chivalry 2 Best Weapon Guide
- Chivalry 2 How to Delete Intro Video
- Chivalry 2 How to Fix FPS Issue