If you play Chex Quest HD and want to get a higher framerate by changing the framerate limit, this guide was created to help you, let’s check it out.
Changing the Framerate Limit
To adjust the frame limit change FramerateLimit=0.000 to the number you desire, leaving it on 0 will just set it to the default 62fps limit
Save the file and run Chex Quest HD and you’ll have a higher frame rate more suitable for higher refresh rate monitors.
Shouldn’t cause any issues with the game, I finished the second half of the episode and had no problems.
That’s all we are sharing today in Chex Quest HD How to Unlock Framerate Limit (Get Higher Framerate ), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Kritika:REBOOT – How to Remove 100 FPS CAP
- Gujian 3 How to Fix Stuttering Issue (Use SpecialK)
- Sonic Generations: How to Limit to 30FPS(Nvidia)
- OCTOPATH TRAVELER: How to Unlock the Framerate
- Devil May Cry 5: Graphics Options and Settings