If you play the Bounty of Blood DLC of Borderlands 3, this is a quick, basic guide to 100% Bounty of Blood DLC for a total of 8 achievements. Let’s check it out.
- None of the achievements are missable.
- The main story will take you somewhere around 2 hours to beat, while side missions and Crew Challenges will probably take you another 2 to 4 hours. It’s advised you do some of them alongside the main quest to save yourself some time and avoid excessive backtracking.
The following achievements will unlock automatically as you progress through the DLC’s main story. Finish the campaign and you’ll acquire a total of 5 achievements.
Stone Cold Killer
Complete mission “Blood from a Stone”.
It’s a Wash
Complete mission “The Name of the Law”.
Getting Off Track
Complete mission “Off the Rails”.
Complete mission “Where It All Started”.
Ruin on the Horizon
Complete mission “Riding to Ruin”.
Side Missions & Crew Challenges
Complete all side missions on Gehenna.
There are a total of 11 Side Missions scattered throughout the DLC maps; some of them will only become available once you’ve progressed far enough into the main story. None of the choices you make during these quests will impact the achievement.
- The Quick and the Quicker — I’ve heard the quest glitches out for some players, so you ought to complete this one as soon as you get it.
- Miracle Elixir Fixer
- Money Back Guarantee — If there are nearby enemies in the area, clear them out before entering the man’s shop. Otherwise, the enemies will follow you into the store, which will scare the quest giver away from the counter and you won’t be able to talk to him. If this happens, simply exit the map and return right after.
- Devil Rustlers
- Saurdew Valley — Avoid killing the Imps as the quest might bug out on you. For me, the quest indicator disappeared from the map and I couldn’t find any other eggs afterwards. Despite this, if you complete the other two assignments and turn them in, the side mission will count as completed for the achievement, however, the mission itself will still remain active.
- The Legend of McSmugger
- Dirty Deeds
- Of Blood and Beans
- Lost and Found
- The Meatman Prophecy
- The Dandy and Damsel
That’s Quite Challenging
Complete all crew challenges on Gehenna.
Some Crew Challenges won’t be accessible until you’ve progressed far enough into the story to unlock new abilities (the bouncing green shrooms, teleporters and the ability to shatter explosive crystals). Keep in mind that Sato’s Cache drops can only be obtained after you’ve collected all of his Sagas on each map. Once collected, the cache drop’s location will be marked on your map.
Color Map Guide:
- Red circles – Sato’s Saga
- Pink circles – Sato’s Cache
- Yellow circles – Creature Feature
- Green circles – Good Prospects
- Orange circles – Most Wanted
- Blue circles – Skin to Win
In case you need a more detailed walkthrough for very specific or hard to reach locations, be sure to check out this video guide (each Crew Challenge has a timestamp).
How the West Was Done
Complete all plot missions, side missions, and crew challenges on Gehenna.
This will unlock automatically after you’ve completed all other tasks on Gehenna and acquired the other 7 achievements.
That’s all we are sharing today in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood DLC Achievement Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Reiggel
- Borderlands 3 All Secret Room in DLC 3 Bounty and Blood
- Generation Zero: Alpine Unrest DLC Achievement Guide
- Serial Cleaner: All Achievements Guide
- Kindergarten 2: 100% Achievements Guide
- Devil May Cry 5: 100% Achievement