For Bleak Faith: Forsaken players who want to backup your save file, this guide will show you how to duplicate your save file
Backup Save File
1) go to appdata>local>forsaken
2) backup this whole folder just in case you mess up
3) open the game and start a new game in a new slot (enter a different name for that save slot)
4) make sure to run to the first homunculus so the game actually makes an autosave for this slot, then quit the game.
5) go to appdata >local >forsaken >saved >savedgames , there you will see folders named after your saved slots. Now just copy files from your desired save slot into a newly created save slot. Just replace files, don’r rename the folder.
6) now go to appdata >local >forsaken >saved >savedgames >data, do the same here, copy files from your desired save folder into your new save folder
- Bleak Faith: Forsaken How to Retrieve your Bugged Ability and Perk Points
- Bleak Faith: Forsaken How to Set a Wider FOV
- Bleak Faith: Forsaken How to Deal Decent Damage to Later Enemies