Here is a guide on how to replace save data. if this guide does not work for you. please leave the comment.
Step ♥♥♥♥in 1: go to your game’s files
PC > Local Disk (C:) > steam > steamapps > common > Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY > binaries
Mine is a bit different because im bad at the good *cries*
Step ♥♥♥♥in 2: replace the files
The reason you might want to do this is because either you had an old steam account and it got banned because you said a bad word and hacked a game and then you made a new steam account and you wanted to buy the game again because why not but you want your old save data to be on your steam’s or you pirated it (lol bad).
After that your save data should be on your steam’s, if not, find another guide
2. It probably won’t work for you because either it doesn’t work or im horrible at explaining what to do
- Brick Rigs: How To Fix ‘GAME WON’T START’
- KurtzPel: How to Uninstall KurtzPel
- Transport Fever 2: How to Enable Megalomaniac Mode
- Terminator: Resistance – How to Skip Logo Intro Movies
- The Eye of Isis: How to Skip Intro Movies