For Barotrauma players, this guide will explain how to add items into cabinets, lockers, shelfs. This is helpful for begineer ship-builders or just people who want to know how editing works.
As an example i’ve choosen dungong, It works on all posible ships if they have atleast one container/locker/shelf. This also works on Diving suit lockers and oxygen generator’s open space.
What you do next is this: press any container and press the left mouse button. There should be an option called “Open”
After that you press open button and you should see this.
Choose any item you want to place in there in equipment tab. And then either put it in any place in the cabinet or hold the button and hover over the places you want to place it in.
This should be the result.
- Barotrauma How to Fix Downloaded Submarine Not Appearing in Submarine List
- Barotrauma The General Crewmate’s Medical Guide (Updated)
- Barotrauma: The Ultimate Diving Guide
- Barotrauma: How to Deal with Trolls
- Barotrauma: 100% Achievements Guide