This happens when the lovebar reaches 0. (There is no achievement for this.)
A NARROW ESCAPE
The lovebar ends up somewhere in the middle, but your song is not strong enough to seduce Valcuzar.
A LITTLE KISSY
You have enough lovepoints to seduce Valcuzar and accept him.
THE GOOD GUYS
You have enough lovepoints to seduce Valcuzar, but reject him.
A NEW ADVENTURE
The lovebar is maxed out, you seduced Valcuzar, and now you also seduced your crush in the real world.
Please refer to the “Seducing Answers” section to control the lovebar.
Start a new game:
- / (Psh, nah. I’m a tabletop expert.)
I recommend saving after this. I’ll call this save #1.
Just make sure you get some answers wrong, so you end up somewhere in the middle of the lovebar.
To give you an idea, this is still okay:
Load save #1 or start a new game with an (almost) maxed lovebar.
Seduce Valcuzar (doesn’t matter if the loverbar is maxed out or not).
I recommend just maxing the lovebar out and creating save #2 after you’ve played the song.
Then reject Vulcuzar by choosing the following after the fight:
- BAHAHAHAHAHA no
Load save #2 or start a new game with an (almost) maxed out lovebar.
- Vulcuzar, I thought you’d never ask
Progress from A LITTLE KISSY, load save #2 or start a new game with a maxed out lovebar.
- (Vulcuzar, I thought you’d never ask)
- Thanks for running the game today
- Get seafood tomorrow
- See the Rothko exhibit at the MET?
- Make an INVESTIGATION check
- Ooh, what a nice…staff you’ve got there
Read as much as you want, then ‘End the Spell and Exit the Library’
- Liquid Funk Lightning
- Are an animal lover
- Spooky Spider!
Ask as much as you want, then ‘Nothing. Let’s get back to the game!’
- Are loyal to your friends!
- Turned to Stone
- Depending on the character he turns into:
- Dwarve: A bouquet of violets
- Mage: Have a lovely nose
- Cat: Wow, Sythis, you’re looking as stupid as always
- Yellow crystal (Vulcuzar #3)
- Have a favorite instrument!
- ‘The Red Rose of Spring’