For Baldur’s Gate 3 in case that you’ll miss it, the Local Rat has a mini side quest for you to complete, this guide will show you how to find the local rat, let’s check it out.
The Local Rat
The local rat is located in Silvanus’ Grove near the blacksmith and makeshift prison. If you succeed on the animal handling check it will give you 3 options choose option 2. It will then lead you to the storage area
The rat wants you to open the chest in the storage, but before that you need to succeed on convincing the tiefling Pandirna to allow you to stay in the storage. you don’t need to cure her legs of the paralyzed condition to open the chest. you just need to sneak next to it and open it. After you opened the chest talk to the rat again and it will disappear. That is the mini quest of the local rat.
That’s all we are sharing today in Baldur’s Gate 3 The Local Rat Location(Side Quest), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to RandomNumbers
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Hunt The Devil: Quest Guide – Full Walkthrough
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Fix Can’t Find Auntie Ethel
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Finish the Masterwork Weapon
- Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Adopt Your Own Pup
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Puzzle Guide – The Case of Death (Gale)