Azur Lane is a side-scrolling shooter created by Shanghai Manjuu and Xiamen Yongshi, originally released in 2017 for iOS and Android platforms. Here is a guide on how to set the awakening on your ship in Azur Lane: Crosswave game.
How to set the Awakening
1. Clear all stages with S-rank (!except final chapter and extreme stages!).
2. Make Cognitive chip (by gathering M Isomer) for ship want to be awaken.
3. Level ship to 100.
4. Pres Y on Gamepad / I on Keyboard on The Statpage of your Ship you want to set the Awakening on.
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Oath a Ship
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Extract Models
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Configure for Low-end Computers
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Setting Your Keyboard Configuration
- Viper Attack: Basic Gameplay Guide