L-Arm: PB-033M Ashmead – Pile Bunker
R-Back: 45-091 JVLN BETA – Rocket Launcher
L-Back: BML-G2/P16SPL-08 – Rocket Launcher
Probably not as important but you should certainly use something that can maintain decent aerial abilities and a bit of armor to survive a volley or two.
GENERATOR: DF-GN-06 MING-TANG
Enforcer dodges a lot but rarely jumps and not only that but his melee (his heaviest attack) is limited to the ground as well. Use this to your advantage by staying airborne as much as possible (especially in his second phase).
Maintain air superiority, while dodging his beam lasers/missiles and continually fire your missiles until he staggers. Then Assault boost in with the pile bunker charged melee, back off, rinse and repeat.
This combination of missiles is difficult for Enforcer to maneuver away from and staggers him after about two volleys. if you are at a good distance and Enforcer is at the right distance you can also sneak in a good assault boost kick to get him into stagger as well.
Good luck Buddy.
- ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON Controller Fix Guide
- ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON How to Beat Balteus Easily
- ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON Principality of Belka Emblems
- ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON How to Beat IB-01: CEL 240 Boss Battle
- ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON How to Beat the Sea Spider