For Amnesia: Rebirth players, this guide is about how to set FPS limit in game, if you want to limit your framerate, this guide will show you how.
To unlimit the frame in the game just go to:
Documents – My Games – Amnesia:Rebirth – Main – User_Settings.
There you will change the LimitFPS to FALSE and it will be done, easy and fast.
-¨Some animations and objects will stuck at 60fps for stability¨-
That’s all we are sharing today in Amnesia: Rebirth How to Set FPS Limit, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Svnitäter
- Amnesia: Rebirth How to Enable 120+ hz Framerate
- Amnesia: Rebirth How to Play with No Crosshair
- Amnesia: Rebirth How to Enable Debugging Window and Console
- Rebirth:Mr Wang PC Setting Guide for New Neighbor
- Amnesia: Rebirth Increasing Inventory Space Vie Config File